Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's this?

The template that I chose was based on photography. I enjoy experimenting with different angles when I take photos. My background for this blog is one those experiments.

Our church has a coffee bar and I help oversee it. The girls who work in it, love taking pictures of themselves and I happened to catch them at the right moment. (That's me with the camera!)

I thought that this photo would be perfect for our class blog. I'm pretty confident that girls posted the picture to Facebook or Instagram.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome shot! With photography, it's all about the right place at the right time. Social media marketing for business is very much the same. It's all about being on the right platform and delivering information in a timely manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background. As fellow photographer, I love pictures where the photographer gets captured too.

    ReplyDelete