Google Analytics

Sunday, September 22, 2013

designspiration.net + dafont.com

http://designspiration.net/ + www.dafont.com

As a creative designer for my job, I am constantly looking for new inspiration. I have to keep on track for the latest design trends. These two sites help do my job effectively.

Both sites post new material daily, which keep their sites looking up to date and fresh.

Designspiration.net has very little text and is very image heavy, which makes it simple and modern. As a visual person, the site keeps my interest and keeps me scrolling for more.

www.dafont.com deals with fonts, fonts and more fonts. You are able to view your specific wording in any font you wish. It's my number one font search because the layout of the categories make it simple to find fonts to fit the look you are trying to achieve. New fonts are posted daily which allow me to view what is current or popular.

There's nothing I would change visually on both these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment